[RBS] Likrat Kallah event is coming up with Chinese auction

Pinhasik's saddav at zahav.net.il
Wed Sep 12 23:32:02 IDT 2012

It seems far away but I thought I'd remind everyone anyway-the annual women's night for the Likrat Kallah gemach will be held, Be'ezrat H-shem on Wed night, Oct. 31, the 15th ofCheshvan.  A great night out with sweets and salads and a fantastic speech by Rabbi Dovid Orlofsky.  Don't forget the Chinese auction with amazing gifts like free braces from Dr. Links, 1/2 off braces from Dr. Edo Lavi, 1/2 off an amazing wig from Ahuva Rubin, 1000 nis in coupons at Yesh, 500 nis coupon at Pirate Adom, 600 nis coupon at Pinsky Jewelers and the list goes on and on.

All money, including the entrance fee and money spent on auction tickets is 100% tzedakah and goes straight to the many poor kallahs who turn to us.  You can use your maaser money to help us in this beautiful mitzvah of Hachnasat Kallah.  B"H, Likrat Kallah has helped 1670 kallahs to date.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Sadeena Pinhasik