[RBS] Davening at Kivrei Avos on Erev Rosh Hashona

Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham (BTYA) Info Line info2 at btya.org
Fri Sep 14 13:35:02 IDT 2012

On Sunday, at about 8:30, a group of cars will drive to Chevron to daven by
the Kivrei Avos. This is a minhag of many on Erev Rosh Hashona.

There will be 10-15 minutes of joint Tehillim, followed by 20-30 minutes of
private supplications, then we will return together (you are welcome to stay
longer).

Expect to return by 11 AM.

To join, reply to this email.

Kesiva Vachasima Tova

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.