[RBS] Baruch Dayan Haemet : Detroit, Rochester, New Jersey

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Sep 16 08:04:04 IDT 2012

For those of you who were davening for my uncle, Yaakov Aryeh Leib Ben
Shayna Pessia, please remove him from your lists. Jerry Bodzin, Yaakov Aryeh
Leib ZL ben  Yehuda Shimon ZL passed away yesterday afternoon.   My mother
and brothers,
levadel lechaim, will be sitting shiva after Yom Tov in New Jersey then
probably in
Detroit.
  Although this is very, very sad for us, we are grateful that we
had one more full year with him and with the one very special lesson he left
all of us: that a smile is the most important thing a person can have and
share.

May the new year be full of good news for all of us.
Leeba Rosenthal