[RBS] Shana Tova from NadlanTown Realty

dan sivan dansivan at netvision.net.il
Sun Sep 16 16:39:08 IDT 2012

We wish all our clients, friends and clal Israel a Shana Tova Ve Metuka
Shana Tova Tikatevu ve Techatemu, may we all be inscribed in the book of
health, happiness and parnasa tova
=====================================================================================================================

NadlanTown News:

Treasury: Young couples boost home sales in 2nd quarter of 2012
Finance Ministry: 24,500 new and second-hand apartments were sold during the
second quarter, 9% up on the first quarter and 12% more than during the
corresponding quarter of 2011

RENTALS  (commercial property)

  -20 sqm  office in Park Center, incl bathroom & kitchinette, many windows
and views, nis 1,500 p/month

-  15 sqm office on Dolev, incl bathroom and a/c NIS 1,380 per month

-   2 rms on Micha NIS 1,200

   -
===================================================================================================================

Ramat Bet Shemesh G SALES(sample only) NEW PROJECTS:
http://www.nadlantown.com/ListingProject.asp    Enquire in our office!!
Click below to view them!!!

    SPECIAL: 5 room duplex (approx 140sqm) with garden, attached covered pkg
, storeroom and challal (option tyo expand and split into up to 3 rental
units!!)for only NIS 1,385,000 Do not miss out!!!
http://www.nadlantown.com/PKRes.asp

-5 rms from NIS 1,150,000, includes parking and storeroom

-3 RMS WITH MAGNIFICENT VIEWS FROM nis 890,000

One stop shop in RBS G, consider the following:

A)We do all the homework for you and meet your exact requirements and
specifications having extensive knowledge about all the available projects
in RBS G, we know which kablan is willing to" bend "more and offer better
prices,terms of payments,etc.

B)We will help you negotiate the best deal for you in front of the kablan
because we sell  by quantity, the kablanim also prefers us to sell to you
because we have the necessary "patience" and know the Anglo mentality very
well with over 12 years experience in RBS and with an impecable ethical  and
professional record (we can provide many references to back this up)

C)We will help you with the finance and to get a lawyer that has experience
with kablanim as well as engineers, archiects and interior designers if need
be.

D)We can sell your existing home and give you a good discount on our
commission. You also enjoy the benefit of "one stop shop" taking a lot of
pressure from the buying and selling all at once, this is worth money and
health!

We have plots of land(approx 1/2 dunam ) for sale starting at NIS 1,350,000
for  free standing vilas
(===================================================================================================================

RBS A SALES:

-6.5 rms, Ramat Shilo, entrance level, huge porch, can be split, NIS
1,699,000

3 rms, Zohar, nr central shopping center, opyion to leggally build another
room, NIS 1,070,000

 - 4 rms on Nachshon, airy & bright NIS 1,150,000

- 4 rms on Dolev, close to shopping center and public transport, NIS
1,165,000

- 6 rms on Dolev, airy & bright, very invested NIS 1,450,000

-5 rms on Katlav, well kept and invested, 2 large porches, covered pkg and
large storeroom NIS 1,270,000

4 rms on Katlav, airy & bright, succa porch,magnificent views, NIS 1,170,000
flex.

 New on th mkt:5 rms (1 small) on Lachish, low floor, large salon, 3 air
exposures, must sell NIS 1,299,000

   - 5 rms on HaYarkon, country style, plus office/rental unit, view,large
garden with fruit trees.NIS1,550,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/DetailProp.asp?Gr_ListingSalePage=2&NT=85

-4 rms,Nachal arugot, ample apt, central a/c, 25sqm storage and coverded pkg
can be rented as a shop/office NIS 1,150,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/DetailProp.asp?NT=98

-New in the mkt, 4 rms Ramat Shilo, low floor, spacious, invested, rare find
in most sought-after-location NIS 1,399,000

- 6 rms , Ramat Shilo, invested, view, garden,a/c NIS 1,980,000 flex

-5 rms , Timna, airy & bright, low floor, small blg, next to park and close
to shopping center NIS 1,550,000

- 5.5 duplex on Dolev, well kept and very invested, 3 air exposures,
magnificent views, NIS 1,599,000 Negotiable

 -5 rms on Ayalon, very invested, huge porch, view, spacious and modern
kitchen, double size master bedroom,option to expand NIS 1,680,000

-8 rms duplex, Ramat shilo, succa porch with view,storeroom, invested
throughout, Reduced to NIS 2,050,000

-3 rms , Ramat Shilo, large salon, invested, storeroom, good size porch.NIS
1,080,000

- 6.5 rms "like cottage"on Dolev, large garden, invested, succa porch,
option
to expand,one of a king in sought after location NIS 2,500,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/DetailProp.asp?NT=99

-One of a kind...cottage on Luz, 6 rms , option to expand, huge garden
(approx 400sqm!!)NIS 3,300,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/DetailProp.asp?Gr_ListingSalePage=2&NT=84

-5 rms on Maor, succa porch, large storeroom, view, rare find in such sought
after location.NIS 1,490,000

- Lovely Ramat Shilo duplex divided into 3 units! NIS 2,350,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/DetailProp.asp?Gr_ListingSalePage=2&NT=87

-4 rms on Sorek, panoramic views, fantastic cross ventilation, storeroom
 reduced to NIS1,199,000 flex
http://www.nadlantown.com/DetailProp.asp?Gr_ListingSalePage=3&NT=74

-7 rms on Dolev, 2 master bedrooms, option to build attic, includes self
contained 2 rm unit (no steps to go in), la\\rge garden and succa porchNIS
2,100,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/DetailProp.asp?Gr_ListingSalePage=3&NT=72

  -5 rms on Katlav, garden and large succa porch, covered pkg and storeroom,
option to add approx 50sqm NIS 1,400,000

   -6 room pent-cottage with a 2 room rental unit/office in Ramat Shilo, NIS
2,300,000

        -  7.5 rms , Timna, single level, can split into 3 units (or 2),
huge succa
    porch and garden, view NIS 1,990,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/DetailProp.asp?Gr_ListingSalePage=4&NT=57

        - 4 rms on Matta, very spacious, succa porch with view, 3 air
exposures,
    storeroom asking NIS 1,250,000
http://www.nadlantown.com/DetailProp.asp?Gr_ListingSalePage=4&NT=58

     - 5 rms on Ein Gedi, well kept and invested, garden and large porch,
NIS   1,590,000.

     - 5 rms on Dolev, well kept, 2 porches, view, large storeroom, opt to
expand NIS 1,799,000

        -5 rms , Dolev, centrally located, invested kitchen, airy &
bright.NIS1,450,000

   -5 rms on Uria, entrance level, + 2 rm separate rental unit, Asking
REDUCED ! NIS1,580,000 Make an offer!

===============================================================================================================
    Ramat Bet Shemesh A Residential Rentals(sample only):

             - 4.5 on Lachish, huge succa porch with view, recently painted,
a/c, immediate (could be furnished) NIS 3,800         BARGAIN!!!

            - 3 rms on Ramat Shilo, a/c, private entrance, immediate NIS
2,750 incl   Arnona

            -  2 rms, fully furnished, near Beis Tfila, NIS 2,350
            - 5 rms duplex, Dolev,view,immediate NIS 4,300

           - 2 rms  , Micha, suitable for office , immediate NIS 1,200

           - 5 rms on Matta, garden, ample salon, immediate NIS 5,100

            - 5 rms on Maor, airy & brght, large porch, storeroom NIS 4,000

===================================================================================================================

   We also have investment apts starting at NIS 380,000 in Karmiel, Zfat ,
Tiberias and in Beer Sheva, ring our office for more info!!
Remember we also do Property Management (can provide references on request)
We constantly need new homes for sale and rent in all areas of Bet Shemesh,

please contact us!

Nadlan Town Real Estate Ltd.,
Setting the standards in real estate...

office 972 -2 -9999 -456   cell 972- 527- 635- 634

email: dansivan at netvision.net.il

visit our website:  www.nadlantown.com