[RBS] Too many leftovers to deal with?

Jeffrey Bell hotslucha at bezeqint.net
Tue Sep 18 21:23:47 IDT 2012

DON'T THROW IT AWAY!

B''sd

I have a better idea.

Thanks to  all of you for helping me donate lots of food to people that appreciate what  might go to waste by you...

Write me  at the email address below if you have mehadrin meat, fish or chicken and I will see that it finds a good home! IF you have a nice side dish for
3 or more, we often take this as well...

IF you can drop it off/meet me   on Dolev near my home,  that  would be great. IF not, I will try to arrange a  convenient pick up time from a teen that
helps me.

Thanks and gmar ktiva tova!

Jeffrey Bell
hotslucha at bezeqint.net

** I know someone that could use  a good condition meat/fhleishik soup pot. If you would like to get rid of your extra one, please let me know!