[RBS] just a note of thanks to PC Integrity

Yehuda and Rebecca Poch butrfly7624 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 22:13:33 IDT 2012

I just wanted to write about how PC Integrity came to the rescue on erev
Rosh Hashana and this despite the fact that they were closed!

Our printer, even though in good working order, for some reason would
not print when we sent orders to do so via computer. We tried a number
of things to figure out the problem ourselves but we couldn't get it to
work. Out of frustration at not being able to print out recipes for RH
or what we needed for davening purposes, we contacted Reuven of PC
Integrity to ask if he could suggest something even though the office
was not open that day. Reuven saved the day by taking time out of his
preparations for Rosh Hashana to work out the problem with us via a
remote connection and to help us until the problem was solved!

Thank you PC Integrity!
Rebecca
RBS