[RBS] Round Challot & Bagels to Break the Fast from Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 17:35:31 IDT 2012

Continuing the festive spirit of Yom Tov, Saidels Bakery is pleased to offer some thing special -

Bagels to break the fast :

SPECIAL OFFER - 4 NIS each instead of 4.5 NIS

Saidels bakery also makes a wide range of challot (8 different kinds) - all of our challot are round for the whole month of Tishrei. Challot may also be purchased for Seudat Mafseket and frozen. Our products freeze excellently.

We have health breads, scrumptious apples pies and cookies that cannot be found anywhere else in Israel.

Visit our website www.saidels.com to find out more about our unique bakery and to order. Orders may also be placed on the phone 09-7941222.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door
(for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  14:00-16:00
G'mar Chatima Tova

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222