[RBS] New Halacha Sefer!!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 20 12:23:19 IDT 2012

Dear Friends-

I am excited to announce the release of my newest English Halacha sefer: "Shu"t Hashulchani: Halachic Insights & Responsa". It is the fifth volume in the series.

As with the previous volumes, Shu"t Hashulchani discusses over 100 contemporary halachic issues in a very unique and broad manner. The style is very clear, articulate, and engaging. There are over 2500 references. It's been called "An experience and education in Halacha like no other".

Among the many topics that are discussed:

Shabbat Related Issues: Opening Bottles, Folding a Tallit, Playing Ball, Exercise, and more
Yom Tov Sheini: Visitors to Israel
Yom Hashoah
Lag Ba'omer: Rabbi Shimon Bar Yochai
Kissing Children in the Synagogue
Answering "Kaddish", "Kedusha", and "Barchu" When Occupied With Another Mitzva
Mezonot Rolls
Business Dealings With Non-Kosher Foods
Breaking an Engagement
The Week Before the Wedding
The Sandek: Serving twice
Shaitels
Marrying a Widow
Kivrei Tzaddikim
Animal Issues: Tza'ar Ba'alei Chaim, Going to the Zoo, Pets, and more
The History of Haskama Letters
The Tekufa
Travel
Autopsies