[RBS] Register Now for Post-Chagim Ulpan La-Inyan

Naftali naftali at ulpan.com
Thu Sep 20 15:25:10 IDT 2012

Want to understand those Hebrew letters coming home from school? Started taking Ulpan but couldn't handle the long hours? Finished Ulpan but can't converse?

Ulpan La-Inyan offers friendly and efficient conversational Hebrew classes in RBS. Each class will meet for 75 minutes, four evenings a week. Our state-of-the-art method has proved to be the most effective way to learn to converse in Hebrew.

In the fall session we're offering all levels. Classes will begin
right after the chagim, right here in RBS.

Figure out the level appropriate for you here: http://ulpan.com/courses.html

Get a 200 nis discount by registering by Sept. 30th.

Register now! here: http://ulpan.com/summer-pre-rej.html

Email us with any questions: naftali at ulpan.com

More info can be found on our website: rbs.ulpan.com