[RBS] INSPIRING SHIURIM FOR WOMEN - THIS MOTZEI SHABBOS

Susan Reuben s.r.reuben at googlemail.com
Thu Sep 20 22:31:47 IDT 2012

Due to the increased amount of tsoros that we are experiencing in our community, we are calling all women to join together for AN EVENING OF CHIZUK this coming MOTZEI SHABBOS to hear words of inspiration on teshuva and tefilla from Rebbetzin Baila Jacobowitz and Rebbetzin Yehudis Landau.

The divrei chizuk are THIS MOTZEI SHABBOS,
At KEHILLOS HAGRA Shul - corner of Nahal Luz and Nahal Achziv.
at 8.40pm prompt.

contact - D Leiba 999 9386, S Reuben 992 2032

Gmar Chasima Tova