[RBS] Rimon Realty Fantastic Five

Rimon Realty Office office at rimonrealty.com
Thu Sep 20 23:32:13 IDT 2012

                                 R143

Every Week Rimon Realty showcases 5 excellent properties!

For a full listing of over 80 properties for sale and rent, call us today
for a free consultation.\

This Week's Fantastic Five:

1.RBS GIMMEL-amazing triplex, gorgeous views, porch, garden 1, 770,000 nis

2. Lachish-exclusive-4.5 room, patio, parking, machsan 1, 275,000 nis

3. Dolev-exclusive-6 room, duplex, renovated, machsan, covered parking 1,
465,000 nis

4. Ayalon/Refaim-exclusive-9 room, 300m cottage, private entrance,
2porhces, nice size rooms, updated, garden, close to shuls, central
location, close to shuls.

5. Refaim-6 room cottage, option for rental unit, garden, 3 porches, legal
expansion option of 100 meters 2, 500,000 nis

Rentals:

Be'er Sheva 3 room 2500 nis

Kishon 11 room mansion 12000 nis

Lachish 4 room 3850 nis

Lachish 4.5 room 4000 nis

Maor 5 room 4200 nis

SEE WHAT PEOPLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT RIMON.....

"We had a great experience selling our home with Rimon.  Each member of
their team was great to work with and they quickly found us a buyer at a
price that worked for us."
D.C. from RBSA