[RBS] attn parents

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 10:50:12 IDT 2012

a lot of people still think that the kids do not appreciate the sayeret horim

so, let me share with you today's story:

today at the store, a teenager stopped me and said, "hi." (i am
translating from hebrew)
since he could tell that i did not recognize him, he said, "you're
from the sayeret horim.  we haven't seen you in a while".
i told him that it is my turn tonight.
he said, "great, see you then b'ezrat haShem"

we are meaningful in their lives

please join us
right now, we only have enough volunteers to do two night a week in
RBS, and only a small part of the neighbourhood.
we have no volunteers from yarkon , kishon, ramat shilo
and we don't get to those areas.

teh kids want us
please contact david semana, sign up for the course and  learn how to
relate to teenagers in a healthy - it helps each of us with our own
kids too!!
and join us in making our neighbourhood a more caring and safer place

most of us go out once a month, but if 150 more parents each give
three hours one time a YEAR, that's one  more evening EACH WEEK that
our local youth have adults to talk to , AND that non-local "bad guys"
stay away.

"דוד סמנה" <davidsemana211 at gmail.com>