[RBS] many of the local teens are anglos!!

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 12:41:40 IDT 2012

many people think  they cannot do "saayeret horim" becasue they don't
speak hebrew

at least half of the teens we speak to an any given night are anglos
so,we davka want to ahve at elast one english speaker in every grup of
3-5 parents inteh sayeret

again, please contact david semana and JOIN US
 "דוד סמנה" <davidsemana211 at gmail.com>