[RBS] MITZVAH: Kidney donation needed

Marci Rapp marci at bezeqint.net
Sun Sep 23 01:53:40 IDT 2012

 בס"ד
    a.. Two-year old baby boy on dialysis - required blood type O.
    b.. 14-year old girl (grand-daughter of one of the gedolei hador) -required blood type A or O.
    c.. Wife of an exceptional talmid chacham, mother of 11 children - required blood type B or O.
    d.. A talmid chacham, father of 8 children, required blood type O.
   Tizki le mizvot!
  גמר חתימה טובה
  For more information please contact me and I will forward you information you will need to consider donating your kidney.
  I donated last June to a 48 year old mother of 6 from the Shomron.  I did not know her before.  She is doing well B"H and is now able to be a full participant at work and with her family.  No more debilitating & time consuming dialysis!!
  Marci Rapp
  MarSea Modest Swim & Gymwear
  Cover what you want...in style!
  www.marseamodest.com
  marci at bezeqint.net
  SAVE A LIFE! DONATE A KIDNEY in Israel - I did - contact me for more information.