[RBS] Tishkofet Support Services in Beit Shemesh

karen karen at tishkofet.co.il
Sun Sep 23 13:32:30 IST 2012

Tishkofet offering support services in Beit Shemesh.
Life's Door-Tishkofet has been transforming the experience of facing serious
illness from one of anguish, confusion or denial to one that encourages
collaboration, growth and healing for patients, families and professionals.

Through individual consultations, workshops, seminars and retreats, the
organization has provided the opportunity for a sincere, dynamic and robust
dialogue that addresses the value of openly exploring illness and end of
life issues. This approach instills purposefulness in the lives of its
participants.

We are now offering individual, couples or family therapy, support groups
and spiritual care volunteer training in Beit Shemesh.

We are looking to expand to meet the needs of the community  please be in
touch with me if there are groups, activities, lectures that you would like
to see in Beit Shemesh.

If you are interested in counselling, support groups or to find out more
about Tishkofet please contact karen at karen at tishkofet.co.il or the office
02-6310803
See the website www.lifesdoor.org for more details

Thanks