[RBS] Kapparot Money - I am happy to distribute to worthy local causes!!

melabev beit shemesh melabev.shemesh at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 20:09:58 IST 2012

I have the zechut of assisting many needy families and disabled elders in
the BS/RBS community.
I am happy to distribute your kapparot money to very worthy causes.
Please email for the dropoff point nearest you.
Tizku l'mitzvot!!
Shoshana Lichtman
(checks are tax deductible to either OYM tzedakah fund or Melabev)
I will also accept checks for Shalva - helping special needs children.
Shana Tova!!!