[RBS] Schneider Speech wishing shana tova to all

Uri Schneider urischneider at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 20:44:11 IST 2012

Shana tova and a gmar tov from Uri Schneider, MA CCC-SLP and Miriam Klapper
MA-CCC-SLP

At this time of year, we daven for all our kids' to find their voice, to
express themselves, and experience the flowing freedom of speech to achieve
their greatest accomplishments [yet to come]!

And when we enter shul on Yom Kippur, we'll have one extra tefila on our
minds - may all the chazanim and shlichei tzibbur be blessed with
dependably smooth, dependable voices to lead our tefilot... and may our
tefilot be well received by the Ribono Shel Olam.

Wishing you and yours a gmar chatima tova!

Find out about our work with children and adults, specializing in:
- stuttering
- voice
- language / learning
- speech improvement

Uri

Uri Schneider, MA CCC-SLP

Co-Director, Schneider Speech
www.schneiderspeech.com

Stuttering  |  Learning  |  Voice  |  Speech Improvement