[RBS] Tenth Annual Carlebach Moshav Country Fair: - Chol HaMoed

Ari Gerber arigerber at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 24 10:09:17 IST 2012

Forwarded information:
---------------------

Tenth Annual Carlebach Moshav Country Fair:
Chol HaMoed Sukkot,
Wednesday  October 3rd
 Moshav MeOr Modiim.

We   have a beautiful line-up of musicians: (subject to changes)
11.00- Benyamin
12.00- Yerachmiel Ziegler and Friends
13.00- Benjamin Steinberg plays Carlebach
13.45- Josh Laufer and BenZion Lehrer
14.30- BenZion Solomon and sons
15.15- Ketoret
16.15- Shlomo Katz
17.15- Hamakor
18.00- Shtar
19.00- Shivi Keller
20.00- Jah Levy
21.00- Aryeh Naftali and the Elevators
--------------------------------------

Women-tent:
11.00 Breema with Ketter
12.00 Nurturing healing with Dina Solomon
13.00 Sara Hertzberg:the art of Healing and our senses
13.30 Michal: happy and soothing sing a-long, with guitar and flute
14.00 Mira Raanan: the four amot of love and our sukka
14.30 Dalia Or-lev: Healing can be so much fun- which is so healing!
15.00 Esther Kitov
16.00 Leah Golomb
17.00 Chaya Lester: Bringing our inside out-
interactive Sukkot-Biblio-Drama
18.00 Aliza-Chava: concert
--------------------------------

Free Children-Festival:
*around   the chair on the grass:
five stations with arts and crafts
play-area for the gil-ha-rach
Chadar Ochel:
12.00 Yoga for cool kids
13.00 Benjamin: concert (outside)
14.00 Lenny Levit:BUBBOT LEVITON - puppet theater from California
15.00 Michal: sing a-long with guitar and flute
15.30 Yerachmieland and friends: concert for cool kids
16.00 Oshra: How to become a rapper!
16.30 Leiba Golda: the story of Moishe and the golden rooster
17.00 Game-quiz
17.30 story-tellers from far away: Chaim and David
18.00 Yoga for the little ones
18.30 Chaim and David part two
19.00 Michal: Sing a-long lullabies…..

Soccer-field:
12.00   – 18.00
fun  sport-games every half an hour!

Artisan booths:
A   fantastic representation of art and crafts, presented by professionals from   all over the country. Many of the artists will be demonstrating their   craft.

Holistic Healing:
meet the experts of the second opinion and enjoy a new experience.
——————–
Home   and Rainbow kitchen:
delicious   food and drinks will be served in the gardens of Moshav-members.