[RBS] APPLE PIES & BIALYS for Shabbat & Sukkot from Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 26 21:41:17 IST 2012

Saidels Bakery is offering a fantastic SPECIAL for Sukkot  -

Large Apple Pies only 60 NIS (regular price 64 NIS)

We will also have BIALYS available (we are the only bakery in Israel that makes them).

Besides the above specials items - we  have many more delicious round challahs, health breads, cookies etc. which you may see at our website -

http://www.saidels.com/order.htm

Regarding Sukkot, as with Rosh Hashana we will be baking for Sukkot this Thursday and Friday as there is insufficient time to do so on Motzei Shabat. Ordering for Sukkot is already OPEN on our website www.saidels.com
or by phone 09-7941222.

Therefore please order both your Shabbat (Parashat HaAzinu), AND Sukkot goodies to be delivered on Friday 28th September and freeze the challahs for Sukkot. All our products freeze EXCELLENTLY.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  14:00-16:00

Shana Tova and Chag Sameach

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery "baked with love"
Tel: 09-7941222