[RBS] Ladies Are you interested in a shiur by Rabbi Malinowitz on Shaar Habitachon?

Seth & Naomi Abrahams famabra at netvision.net.il
Thu Sep 27 10:23:00 IST 2012

Rabbi Malinowitz has agreed to give a shiur on Chovos Halevovos Shaar
Habitachon on Tuesday 12.15pm to 1pm at BTYA if TEN ladies will commit to
coming

If you are prepared to commit yourself to this shiur, please email me with
your name
If you know someone without email who will be prepared to make this
commitment, please email me her name and telephone number

Shana Tova
Naomi Abrahams