[RBS] US EMBASSY STAFF COMING TO BEIT SHEMESH- PLEASE READ

ephraim geffen usembassyinbeitshemesh at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 21:04:19 IST 2012

good evening & shana tova to everyone

The US Embassy staff is coming to Beit Shemesh
when: Tuesday October 23
where: Nofei Aviv (Feigenson) shul
time: 10am- 2:30pm

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY- ALL OF IT!!!
1) there is limited space as they can only process 80 appointments that day
I will try my hardest if there's a long waiting list to get them to
come a second time. NO guarantees
2) I will NOT be taking phonecalls- if you have questions, please only
email me at this address (usembassyinbeitshemesh at gmail dot com)
3) they can process the following:
- lost/stolen passport
- first passport for child
- passport renewal- child
- passport renewal- adult
- consular report of birth abroad
- notary service
4) as far as SOCIAL SECURITY- they will ONLY process social security
requests if it's for a newborn AND the parents are registering for a
consular report of birth abroad/
otherwise, THEY WILL NOT BE HANDLING SOCIAL SECURITY REQUESTS
5) Adults who had a 10 year valid passport and it expired LESS than 5
years ago do NOT need an appointment. Bring the correct paperwork,
payment and just walk on in (please email me if you fall into this
category and I'll email you what you need)

as far as the appointments...
there are 80 slots available. even if you don't get one of them, there
is a waiting list. as in previous years, spots open up and I will be
in touch directly with you

HOWEVER- I will NOT be posting this to the lists again. I will ONLY
contact those who are in the first 80 to sign up. If I don't contact
you, it means you are on the waiting list and I will contact you if a
spot opens up (thank you in advance- it cuts down on the number of
emails I get).

IN ORDER TO REGISTER:
http://usembassyinbeitshemesh.blogspot.co.il/2012/09/us-embassy-coming-to-beit-shemesh-on.html
on that page is a link to a form which you MUST fill out in its
entirety in order to get on the list

(if the link I typed above for some reason does not appear in this
email, please go to:
www dot usembassyinbeitshemesh dot blogspot dot co dot il- it is the
top blog post there)

I think that's enough. please email if you have any questions
shabbat shalom
ephraim