[RBS] Camp Machanayim Simchas Bais Hashoeiva

Rabbi David and Chava Goldstein machanayim at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 10:12:03 IST 2012

To all of our Bnos Machanayim Campers,

We'd like to wish you a שנה טובה , גמר
טוב and a Chag Sameach!

Now to make it even more "sameach", we’d like to invite you all
to join together with all of your Bnos Machanayim friends and Staff Members for
a major Machanayim Simchas Beis Hashoeva

For those of you who "temporarily" reside in
Chutz La'Aretz, we hope that Mashiach will come NOW and you'll be able to join
us also!!

Come one come all and bring your friends!