[RBS] Tefilla & Siyum Chevron - chol hamoed

shalom lerner lerner8 at bezeqint.net
Fri Sep 28 17:07:22 IST 2012

Be'h on Wednesday morning, second day Chol Hamoed, there will be a special tefillat Shacharit and Mussaf in Chevron - in the succah outside the Mearat Hamachpela with Reb Shlomo Katz - Carlebach style .  If you've never been before, it's amazing!  (and if you've been before no need to say any more!)

At the end of davening, I will, אי"ה be making a siyum for "massechet berachot".  Everyone is invited.

For more details please call me on 052-6898760

Wishing everyone a Chag Sameach!

Shalom Lerner
lerner8 at bezeqint.net