[RBS] SUPPORT AND HELP FOR STRESSED OUT FAMILIES

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sat Sep 29 21:12:36 IST 2012

*Enjoy the Succah!  Then, when the school year finally begins, remember
these thoughts...

When the school or teacher starts to phone you, call JFS for expert help.

When other authorities get involved in your teen's life, call JFS for
expert help.

When your family feels not-so-normal anymore call JFS for expert help!

Our clinicians are not run of the mill.  Our trainings and technologies
are top level, and our special areas of concentration are hard to find
in Israel and they help us get to the bottom of what is causing the
behaviors that are "off".

We include in our JFS treatment ALL areas of the problem!  Behavioral,
diagnostic, **legal, medical, marital, parental, educational**.

Don't settle for a garden variety attempt to help you -- and for sure
don't stab in the dark!

If you call JFS from the start, you will see results rapidly, in a
treatment plan that is comprehensive and targeted.

GIVE US A CALL, SIT WITH US FOR AN INITIAL NO CHARGE MEETING, AND FEEL
RELIEF.*

--
Jewish Family Services Israel
       Psychology and Social Work