[RBS] Thank you and Chag Sameach from Belgian Gourmet!

Michou Seiger unbelievably.parve at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 14:23:19 IST 2012

Belgian Gourmet would like to thank you for your business!
We thank you, our  old and new customers alike for your wonderful
feedback and loyalty.
We are here to serve you the best we can and are open to any
suggestions you may have  for future products!

Looking forward to provide you with Unbelievably Parve Ice Cream right
after Succos!
Call to make an appointment to sample our flavours for your upcoming
Bar/Bat Mitzva, weddings and any other special receptions.
We are looking forward to work with caterers right after the chagim!
More info will be posted shortly!!

Thanks again and Chag Sameach!

Michou
Belgian Gourmet