[RBS] boys nature chug with Rabbi Adam on Fridays!!!

Leora Adam adamleora at gmail.com
Mon Apr 1 21:41:05 IDT 2013

Boys 8-14 get out and enjoy the hills around RBS!

We find edible plants, see cool animals, build campfires and more!

Great for self-reliance, confidence and leadership skills!

STARTING FRIDAY APRIL 12th FROM 2 -5 PM

8 Fridays plus 1 sleepover!!

Info and sign-up at   <http://rbschug.blogspot.com/>
http://rbschug.blogspot.com/ look for the place on the right where you enter
your email address.

New location due to building: we meet (carpool) outside the givat haturmusim
near kibbitz lamed he (a five minute drive from RBS)

                                                    First time, we all meet
at the corner of Hayarden/Hayarkon and drive out together)

Space is limited, so please register right away!!

Eliezer Adam is a experienced outdoorsman and Chovesh Cravi (field medic)
and brings a licensed gun to all outings.