[RBS] SEEKING: crutch for use for a few days

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Tue Apr 2 22:05:47 IDT 2013

Posting for a friend:

I need a crutch urgently for a few days.
I tried Ezrat Achim and Yad Sarah and they didn't have one.
Please call me asap if you have one to lend.
I am leaving for a one day trip up north and it would be great to take it
with me.
Please call until midnight tonight (Tues) or between 6-9 am tomorrow morning
if I can borrow it to take up north.
If you have one and don't see this message until after those times, call
anyway so I can borrow it for Wed and Thurs.
Thanks-

Eliza
052 346 7597