[RBS] Looking to hire someone to cut fabric part time, and looking for another seamstress for consistent work!

Shari Veitsman shari at sharirose.com
Tue Apr 2 21:07:39 IDT 2013

If you or anyone you know would like to cut fabric for a small business, or
if you have cut for me before, please contact me again for more work! I do
not have your number anymore! You will need to have a large clean table and
steady hands.

If you or anyone you know is a professional seamstress with an over-lock
machine, that has time available to sew for me at minimum 20hrs a week,
please contact me!

Shari Rose Veitsman
054 803 1978

Thank you!