[RBS] Highley Recommend Gila's Custom Catering

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Fri Apr 5 15:52:47 IDT 2013

Hi

I recently ordered from Gila's Custom Catering for my order of cookies from Purim and soon to order my tofu parave cheesecake for shavout. The cookies were delicious and tasty.  I highly recommend Gila's Custom Catering to all. I have used her for the past three years and her prices are very reasonable.  You can reach Gila at O54-845-4292 or her email at gilarbs at gmail.com and to let you know that no event is too small to be catered by Gila's Custom Catering.

Thanks so much

Reuven Ashenberg