[RBS] It's all Starting Tonight!

Kehillas Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Sun Apr 7 05:40:53 IDT 2013

BTYA's "Grand Opening" of the Community Night Seder program starts TONIGHT.

Many first-of a kind shiurim, something for every taste and palate,
including:

* LILMOD V'LAASOS Program, led by Rabbi Joel Padowitz. Guided, in-depth
study of subjects that shape our lives as Jews, starting at 8:20 PM. SPECIAL
INTRODUCTROY SESSION, tonight at 9:15 PM.

* "Yeshivas Pirchei Shoshanim," International Issur V'Hetter Smicha Program
(shulchanaruch.com), starting at 8:30 PM.

* For men and women - FUNDAMENTALS OF JEWISH LIVING, with Rabbi Binyamin
Jacobson, Mondays at 8:20 PM.

* NACH - The Heritage of a Jewish Nation, with Rabbi Binyamin Jacobson,
Thursdays at 9:20 PM.

And SO MUCH MORE.

We invite you to download the full course program from www.btya.org.

Or, come by tonight (or any night) for 8:00 PM ma'ariv, and then check it
out for yourself.
-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.