[RBS] Recommendation for Massage Therapist!

miriam holuber mholuber at gmail.com
Sun Apr 7 09:51:47 IDT 2013

"After pulling a muscle in my upper back and suffering with pain for 2
weeks, I called Yocheved Back for help. She is an RBS resident who is a
certified massage therapist. She was able to relieve my pain.

She is professional, very patient and caring, and extremely gentle and
friendly.

I recommend calling Yocheved Back if you are suffering with pain or just
want to feel like a new person!

She can be reached at 052-500-0259 or 077-767-9990."