[RBS] free closets for the taking

Zvi Yeres zvi at amav.net
Tue Apr 9 18:35:42 IDT 2013

There are 2 FREE closets for the taking:

-They are located in Rechovot
-They are in very good condition
-one 3 door closet dark brown wood color
-one 6 door white closet
-both standard height and depth
-you have to take them apart yourself and transport them yourself.
-they have to be out of the apartment there by 21/22 of April

I do not have any pictures but I have seen them myself and they are in very
good condition.

If you are interested, please be in touch with me here to set up a time to
pick up the closets as there is no one currently living in the apartment.

Feel free to pass this on to friends/relatives in Rechovot too.

Thanks,
Zvi Yeres
RBS A