[RBS] Fw: COLMAR'S PLANNING YOM HA ATZMAUT

Colin Abrams colinbushveld at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 09:17:21 IDT 2013

Thinking of having a BBQ for Yom Ha Atzmaut?

Call Colmar for your Burgers, Boerewors, Entrecote steaks or if you are going on a picnic take our coldcuts with you.

For during the week and for Shabbat we have,

Brisket with a Honey/Mustard sauce or in  a Savoury Sauce,

Also Chopped, Danish and Pickled Herring and of course kichel to enhance the taste of the herring.

We have Crumbed, Roast or Flattened chickens in BBQ, Savoury or Honey/Mustard Sauce.

ALL OUR PRODUCTS ARE UNDER THE SUPERVISION OF RABBI DANIEL MYERS OF KEHILLAT MENORAT HAMAOR

Our meat is either RABBANUT RASHIT ,CHALAK MEHADRIN or SHEIRIT YISRAEL  and the chickens are AUERBACH [or by request any other shechita]

Call us at  02 992 3334 or 054 776 4574/3

Have a great week,

Colin and Margaret Abrams