[RBS] Exciting Surprises at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 10 12:26:01 IDT 2013

Before Pesach we promised you some exciting surprises and we are now pleased to share them with you.

1. Saidels Bakery in the top 10
2. New product
3. New areas of distribution
4. Hambuger and hotdog rolls for Yom Haatzmaut

**** Saidels in the Top 10 ****

Out of hundreds of candidates in an independent survey conducted by Hebrew newspaper Mekor Rishon to determine the best bakeries in Israel, Saidels Bakery was ranked no# 8. We are extremely proud of this achievement. Being a "mom-and-pop" operation, only 4 years in existence, to be in the top 10 is a great honor. We are extremely grateful to all our customers for supporting us and helping us to achieve this ranking.
http://saidels.com/mekorrishon.htm

There will be a radio interview with Les Saidel on Arutz Sheva radio this Thursday evening (11 April) at 18:00. You may listen via the internet at www.israelnationalradio.com

This Friday (12 April) at 14:00 there will also be an interview with Les Saidel on TV, on the Arutz 2 channel, as part of the program "Ba'im Leshabat" hosted by Menahem Toker.

Don't miss these opportunities to get a sneak peak into the "behind the scenes" story of Saidels Bakery.

**** NEW Product -  SPELT BAGELS !!! ****

We are continuing to expand our spelt line of products and we are proud to announce our first addition - spelt bagels. Authentic "boiled-before-baked" American style bagels made from 100% organic whole spelt flour. We will continue to add other spelt products in the future. We are currently "beta-testing" a new Spelt Apple Pie which is made from 100% spelt flour and canola oil instead of margarine. We expect to release it for production in the coming month.

**** New Areas of distribution ****

We are currently finalising the logistics and within the coming month, residents of Modiin and Chashmonaim will also be able to enjoy Saidels Bakery products every Friday.

**** Hamburger and Hotdog Rolls for Yom Haatzmaut ****

Next Tuesday is Yom Haatzmaut. Make your family barbeque special this year with Saidels Hamburger buns and hotdog rolls. You may order them directly on the website.

Saidel Bakery makes a wide range of health breads, challahs, bagels, bialys, cookies, quiches, sambusaks, freshly stone-ground whole grain flours, gift baskets and more.

You may order via our website at www.saidels.com of by telephone at 09-7941222.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30
NEW! NEW! For your convenience we have added another, additional pickup point in Ramat Shilo at:Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11. Tel: 0779620023. 14:00-15:30

Shabbat Shalom & Yom Haatzmaut sameach.

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - baked with love
tel: 09-7941222