[RBS] Great activity for families,camps and groups in Tiveria!

Leora Adam adamleora at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 20:29:25 IDT 2013

IT'S OUR PLEASURE TO HOST YOU AT THE MAIMONIDES HERITAGE CENTER!

*	Make yourself at home at the Setton Family Hospitality Center
*	Tour the Maimonides Heritage Center Museum
*	Discuss "Moral Dilemmas" - What Would Maimonides Do?
*	Discover the uniqueness of Tiberias & Maimonides
*	Take part in our Herbal Remedy Workshop
*	We offer Children's Activities too - just ask us!
*	Enjoy our Fully Air-Conditioned Center
*	And yes, we also do Bar & Bat Mitzvahs

Questions? Ready to reserve a spot for your group? Contact me today.

Kol Tuv,
Michael

Rabbi Michael Schachter

Group Coordinator at the MHC