[RBS] For the BEST summer ever -Camp Girls R' Us!!

Leora Adam adamleora at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 10:28:55 IDT 2013

"Thank you for giving my daughter such an incredible summer experience and
for building her confidence. Her year in school was so different because of
her experience at Girls R' Us!"

This is a direct quote I received from a campers Mom about camp and my first
thought was ' Yes! We're achieving what we set out to do!!

Camp Girls R' Us, a Beis Yaakov American Style Day Camp with a creative
twist!!

Summer 2013 is going to be INCREDIBLE!!

Starting Sunday,July 28th -Friday August 16th.

Sunday through Thursday - 9 -4

Fridays -9 -12

For girls going into grade 1 -9.

2 days in the Golan for grades 6 -9!!

check out wwwcampgirlsrus.com  for info and registration

Please call Leora Adam 0524420585