[RBS] here in RBS - a bigger miracle than lag ba'omer

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 08:32:11 IDT 2013

That's right - no one even really knows WHAT the miracle of lag ba'omer was.
was it a plague that stopped?
was it one day off from a plague?
was it a major battle that was one, in the midst of an unsuccessful
rebellion against the Romans?

who knows?
but everywhere in Israea, every child will mark that day, because - now
hear this - because of a much bigger miracle

THE MIRACLE OF JEWISH REVIVAL

As we sit at our locally-designed computers, on land that 65 years ago was
barren AND off limits to Jews, it behooves us to think...
outside of Israel, how many Jews have heard of lag ba'omer?  10% , maybe
20%?
sad to say, but more than 50% of Jews outside of Israel don't even know
about Purim.

here in Israel, like it or not, the Jewish government gives every Jewish
child has a day off school for lag ba'omer.
and every Jewish child will be doing the exact same thing on lag' ba'omer
talk about ahdut...

Come thank HaShem for eh bigger miracel
tomorrow night
daven arvit with Hallel
join the "music-march" to the Ulam Sport at 8:30pm
listen to the Ahavat Yisrael Boys' chhoir
Dance to the Bubba Maises puppet band

not for anyone's personal glory, but for HaShem's
that the world should see that Am Yisrael can be united not only in
mourning
but also, and BEH mainly,  in our appreciation for LIFE