[RBS] Bizness Magazine news - We grew again! Now 17,000 copies

Ariel Topf arieltopf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 01:16:25 IDT 2013

BS'D

Dear Readers,

We have increased our circulation to 17,000 copies!!! This places us
already among the largest English circulation papers in the country!

We plan to continue our steady growth and contribute to strengthening
the bond among the members in each community and facilitate the
integration of the different Anglo communities across the land.

The next issue of Bizness Magazine will hit your mailbox during the last
week of the month!

The upcoming issue features very interesting articles and great
interviews to many business owners and professionals in many fields.
Lot's of useful information and entertainment for everyone!

To check current and past issues go to www.biznessmag.com  You can
browse through the magazines online!

Current Distribution areas:

BET SHEMESH: Ramat Bet Shemesh, Ramat Shilo, Sheinfeld, Nofei Aviv, and
Nofei Hashemesh among others.

JERUSALEM: Har Nof, Rechavia, Shaarei Chesed, Minhat Yitzchak, Arzei
Habira and Ramat Eshkol among others.

Enjoy your reading!

Ariel

--
*Ariel Topf*
Founder

BIZNESS CONSULTING DIVISION
www.BiznessPro.com
Use our 30 years of experience building businesses to build yours.