[RBS] Just a reminder:Everyone is welcome AMAZING Support Group that is almost guaranteed to transform your marriage.

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 15 09:02:52 IDT 2013

  AMAZING Support Group
that is almost guaranteed to transform your marriage.

[no Lashon Hara]

Hi All....... Everyone is welcome,

Just a little reminder: This week because of Yom Hatzmaut we'll be meeting
                                    on Wednesday April 17
                                    9:30 am
                                    Ein Gedi 43/4 in the front cottages

Once again. I want to say these ideas are truly transformational, yet

simple. Sharing them together in a support group can help a person make
them their own.

In short, they are very insightful, different from the messages out there,
and  they work.

 Looking forward to seeing you there.

 Any questions, clarifications, call Sara Dina 999-0761
                                     050-413-1800

________________________________

Would have loved to join but I need more than one day notice, I already have plans for tomorrow.  I am normally available tues mornings.
Nancy

that is almost guaranteed to transform your marriage.
[no Lashon Hara]

Tomorrow, Tuesday March 5th at Home of Tamar Loring
6/2 Nachal Noam
10:00a

The first time will be free as I'll explain the basic idea
as well as how the group will be run.

This is not like anything you've done before.

Once again. I want to say these ideas are truly transformational, yet simple. Sharing them
 together in a support group can help a person make them their own.
In short, they are very insightful, different from the messages out there, and  they work.

Looking forward to seeing you there.
Sara Dina Golembo