[RBS] avoiding being taxed on parcels received from abroad

rivka radonsky rivka.radonsky at gmail.com
Mon Apr 15 12:48:34 IDT 2013

Can someone please outline for me the regulations regarding being taxed on
incoming packages. I was taxed heavily on baby clothes my mother sent, and
on another occasion I was taxed on clothing I ordered from Land's End.
Do they tax on any item that looks new or only if they think it is for
commercial purposes?

I need to order learning materials from Germany, can anyone advise how to
avoid being taxed?
Many thanks
Rivka
--
Rivka Radonsky SLP
Treating infants, children and adults for speech, language, fluency and