[RBS] ISO intensive professional preparation for interview, tried and true

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Apr 16 10:48:27 IDT 2013

There are places that prepare people for interviews, using many methods, body language, videoing mock interviews, etc.. I have heard of them but never took down the info from people who benefitted from the experience, as recommendations. It can be one or two or even for 3 days.

Now the people do not remember the name of the place.
Has anyone out there used these services? We would prefer a tried and true place.

If you can recommend a place, from personal successful experience, we would truly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Chag Sameach
Adina.