[RBS] Rabbi Ben Artsi Shiur Available for Download

ashenrus1 neshoma at bezeqint.net
Wed Apr 17 22:19:19 IDT 2013

Hi

Tonight Rav Ben Artsi spoke on current events in Ramat Bet Shemesh at the shul Nachli Tefila. I have recorded the shiur and posted it if you would like to hear it. The shiur is about an hour long and its in Hebrew. It's a great shiur and a must to know what's happening today. The title of the shiur is called "Shiur of Rabbi Ben Artsi 04-17-2013" and you can download it at http://www.mediafire.com/?rud7re0rrll44rf#!

May we merit to see Moshiach soon in our days

Shabbat Shalom
Thanks
Reuven Ashenberg