[RBS] JFS this week

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sun Apr 21 14:26:39 IDT 2013

Hi all,

We are nicely filling up our group for women / single moms, so thank you
for sharing the word.  Anyone else who wants to join, we expect to begin
this week...

Next, the Living With Loss group -- we need more women, bereaved
recently or less recently.  This group is a powerhouse of healing, so
please tell anyone who might be in need (lo aleinu) to email or phone,
so we can get it started for the two women who are currently waiting and
very eager.

Any other groups wanted from any of you?  We are always happy to launch
a good idea.

Our Neurotherapy is a bit less overscheduled than we were for a while
and we have one or two openings possible for those of you who want to
teach your brain and entire body how to relax and disconnect from anger,
stress, fear and anxiety, disorganization, and more.  The body's
electrical system is the master control of so much, and we all need to
know how to tweak our wiring for the better.

If you are going through a transition  -- job, move, family shift or
other -- please give us a call for a short term kind of counseling that
really changes the way you handle the stages, some of them pretty
uncomfortable if you don't understand how to smooth it out.

Happy to help, as always.
The JFS team

PS  We're getting excited and hope to soon announce JFS services
available in Haifa and the North too!  BE"H

--
Jewish Family Services
Your Agency for Therapy and Social Work Services

02.999.9330
email:  office at jfsisrael.org