[RBS] The Gelt Center + Free Handy App!

Rabbi Ari Enkin rabbiari at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 21 16:34:08 IDT 2013

Shavua Tov!
The Gelt Center is pleased to offer you JMINDER.COM. A -currently- free site where you can get email reminders of important dates, such as birthdays and anniversaries, based on the Jewish and secular calenders! Your wife will never get angry at you again for missing an anniversary!!! Check it out.
The Gelt Center: More than just a money changer:A TRUE BREAKTHROUGH IN FINANCIAL SERVICESWe are able to assist you with changing from ONE Dollar to TEN MILLION Dollars.  Almost every world currency.  This is something that is simply not possible at many other financial institutions.
The Gelt Center's is able to move money on a WORLDWIDE scale - even between two foreign countries!
Our services are unmatched, as are our rates. We handle most complicated and sensitive transactions.

We have a very unique staff, each specializing in a different facet of our business - who are ready to assist you with your financial needs.Come and join our growing family of satisfied clients which includes private individuals, large and small businesses, as well as several law firms.
Best wishes for a healthy and prosperous summer and beyond,
Looking forward to seeing you soon!Best regards -Avraham Elkind, Rabbi Ari Enkin, Shlomie AronRBS GELT CENTER - Financial Services* Local * Trusted * On-Time *Nahal Nitzanim 1RBSA Shopping Centervoice: 02 992 3719fax: 1532 992 6308