[RBS] Does your child have severe acne?

rfried rfried at shemesh.co.il
Tue Apr 23 10:00:17 IDT 2013

All gone.
Riki

-----Original Message-----
From: rfried [mailto:rfried at shemesh.co.il]
Sent: Monday, April 22, 2013 22:26
To: 'BSList'; RBS (rbs at cs.huji.ac.il); 'RBS at yahoogroups.com'
Subject: Does your child have severe acne?

FOR SALE: Pro-Active Acne Free Severe to Clear System

Does your child have severe acne?
One of our children did too and we found this product in the States and
purchased it for our son.

It worked wonders. Our son used it and his acne went away and it kept it
away.
After awhile he no longer needed the product and we had over-bought it. Our
loss is your gain.

Here is a link to the product on Amazon.
http://www.amazon.com/AcneFree-Severe-Acne-Treatment-System/dp/B000KK53L6/re
f=sr_1_1?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1366658492&sr=1-1&keywords=acne+free+severe+to
+clear

You can also search on Youtube for different people's reviews of the
product.

It was recommended to us and we found it worked.
But, be aware it is for severe acne only.

On Amazon it costs $28.75 per kit plus shipping.
I have 4 sets of it.
We are selling it for 100 nis per set.
We found that one set lasted us about 2 months.

Call if you are interested in purchasing it.

Riki
02 9994576