[RBS] Lema'an Achai reps collecting kuppot

Susan Susan at lemaanachai.org
Tue Apr 23 10:29:25 IDT 2013

To our friends of Lemaan Achai;

In the following weeks, we will have a Lemaan Achai representative pick up
our Kuppot from homes around our neighborhood. The representative should be
wearing a Lemaan Achai t-shirt , as well as have a Lemaan Achai certificate
that he  is our Netzig-representative.

If you would like us to collect your Lemaan Achai  Pushka-Kuppah from your
home or like us to deliver a new kuppah-pushka , please call us at 999-1553.

Thank you and Tizku Le'Mitzvot

Rocky Stewart

Lema'an Achai