[RBS] Part-time Job Opportunity, Here in RBS

Kehillas Beis Tefillah Yonah Avraham info2 at btya.org
Thu Apr 25 08:42:12 IDT 2013

We are very sorry to announce that Mrs. Himmelstein is leaving the BTYA
office for "greener pastures." We wish her much hatzlocha in her new
position!

We are now looking for a replacement:

Part-time Office Manager (m/f)

Duties include: Client contact and service, Purchasing, Office management,
Donation collection and receipting.

15-20 hours weekly.

Minimum Qualifications:
.	Experience in MS Office (Word, Excel, Email)
.	Experience in balancing bank accounts and light bookkeeping
.	Ability to juggle multiple tasks at once
.	Excellent Hebrew and English
.	Service attitude

Willing to consider someone with less experience, but with education and
training for office management.

Work to start immediately. Israeli salary, commensurate with experience.

Fax CV to 077-228-5176 or email to info2 at btya.org

Communication about this position is via fax and email only.

-------

BTYA, under the guidance of HoRav Malinowitz, is located in RBS A, at Nachal
Refaim 34A, corner of Luz.

For more information, or to hear recorded shiurim, visit our Web site at
www.btya.org.