[RBS] A Charedi Man Took the Flag Right Off my Car!

Aryeh Sonnenberg aryehsonnenberg at gmail.com
Fri Apr 26 13:27:32 IDT 2013

I drove over to RBS Bet today, with a flag on my car.

As I was (leaving Copy Yofi and) about to pull out my the parking spot, a
long-bearded Charedi man, maybe in his late 20s, was eyeing the flag on the
window behind me. He looked like he was interested.

I opened my window and said, "Are you interested in it?"

He said, "Yes! Where can I buy one?"

I sighed, and told him that I sell them at my house in RBS A.

He asked me if he could take the one I had on my window, and I acquiesced,
but not before warning him, with a joking smile that he couldn't burn it.

He said "Ma Pitom? My father was in the army, and I respect this flag a
lot!"

My flag has the two techelet stripes on the top and bottom, with a picture
of the Beis HaMikdash in the center, and the word "Cheiruteinu" over it.
It's a special edition printing.

Aryeh Sonnenberg
054-499-1733
"The Land is Very, Very Good"

Working for a strong Likud.for the long-term future of Am Yisrael