[RBS] Yosef Lepon: House Painter, Gardner, Handyman & Mini-Mover!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 26 17:05:37 IDT 2013

 RBSA Resident! HOUSE PAINTER & MINI-MOVER!
 Quality house-painting.
 Quick, efficient, clean, meticulous.
 Reasonable rates, honest.
 Moving household items.
 Also tikunim such as broken trisim, etc.
 Weeding & basic gardening.
 Shomer Shabbat.
 References available upon request.
 Yosef Lepon – 052-407-6402.
 yoseflepon at gmail.com

 Highly recommended by Shoshana Lepon
 02-992-4046
 054-842-4019
 lepon at 012.net.il

From: " Deborah G" <devorahk at usa.net
Subject: [BS/RBS list] Unsolicited rec for in mover
I've used Yosef Lepon several times for mini moves and I highly recommend
him.
He is affordable, friendly and enver complains if there is unexpected extra
work (like having to take apart and put together a closet that won't fit down
the stairs)!
He's in the shemeshphone...
Kol tuv,
Deborah

Unsolicited recommendation for Painter Yosef Lepon
Posted by: "yirobo" rndrpsonroses at gmail.com yirobo
We recently hired Yosef Lepon to paint our apartment. He was very reasonably priced and did an extremely professional job. Give him a call at 052-407-6402.

Thanks-triss fixed
Posted by: "tsivya" tsivya18 at yahoo.com tsivya18
You guys are really the best. Thanks for all those who sent info.
I ended up using Yosef Lepon, who charged 50 NIS to fix the string, came when he said he would-job done. 052-407-6402.

From: The Davidsons [mailto:shirah1 at netvision.net.il]
I can personally recommend Yosef's mini-moving service! He moved some furniture for us today and he did a great job - and it was all with patience and a smile.