[RBS] Best Market Newsletter

Alon Frank butcheronline at gmail.com
Sat Apr 27 23:22:48 IDT 2013

BSM 6/50

Please note that Sunday April 28th (Lag Ba'omer) we will close at 19:00 P.M.
The sales of last week will continue this week (see below)

Dear Friends,

I am happy to present you the new Best Market newsletter of this week.

Limitations are stated on the signs in the store.

FOLLOW BEST MARKET ON FACEBOOK NOW !!!

Best Market on shemesh.co.il now:

http://shemesh.co.il/best_market.html

New: The Best Market gift card !

For more info ask the front desk or click on

http://www.shemesh.co.il/best_market_also.html

The store no purchase needed:

Hadarim charcoal 5 kg for 19.90 sh.

Kebab/hamburgers Tirat Tzvi for 14.90 sh.

Blu energy drink 5 for 10 sh (deposit NOT included).

Spring tea 1.5 liter 2 for 10 sh.

Telma cornflakes 750 gram for 12.90 sh.

Taaman sour sticks 35 gram 6 for 10 sh.

Tirat Tzvi hotdogs 400 gram for 8.90 sh.

Pri Mevorach canned corn for 3.90 sh.

Hellmann's mayonnaise 389 gram for 9.90 sh.

Bisli Fricki 200 grams 4 for 10 sh.

Barkan wines 750 ml for 19.90 sh.

Materna stage 3 mehadrin 700 grams for 44.90 sh.

For club card holders only and no 79 sh.minimum purchase needed.
Hunt's BBQ sauce for 11.90 sh.
Meyer pretzels 400 gram for 4.90 sh.
Tide laundry powder 5 kg for 39.90 sh.
Shamir salads 330 grams for 5.90 sh.
Mei Eden 500 ml 6-pack for 9.90 sh (deposit NOT included)
Frozen French fries 800 gram for 5.90 sh.
Nature valley granola bars for 11.90 sh.
Taaman/Neeman pasta 400-500 gram 4 for 10 sh.
Mami marshmallows 200 gram for 4.90 sh.
Tropit Mami 18 units for 11.90 sh.
Ground beef from frozen beef Rav Machfud for 29.90 sh per kilo.
Bamboo skewers for 0.90 sh.

Fruit and vegetables:

White potatoes/onions/butternut squash/kohlrabi for 2.90 sh per kilo.

Insect free vegetables 3 for 10 sh.

Yellow apples/Smith/Hermon in bag, oranges in bag,melons for 3.90 sh per
kilo.

This veggie/fruit sale is from Sunday till Wednesday and does not require a
79 sh purchase.

Shavua tov !

Alon Frank

Best Market

Nachal Dolev 19 (Park Center)

RBS A

Tel: 02-6335809

Opening Hours:

Sunday till Wednesday from 8:00 AM till 22:00 PM.

Thursday from 8:00 AM till 23:00 PM.

Fridays and arvei chag from 8:00 AM till 15:00 PM.

Motsae shabbos open 1 hour after shabbos till 23:00 PM.